Happy Valentine’s Day!
On this Hallmark holiday, allow me to welcome you to the reinvigorated JennJill Designs blog. While I posted a few articles on my blog in 2010, my blogging efforts were, at best, half-hearted and haphazard.
I have vowed to change that pattern. This post marks the start of a commitment to write something on my blog every weekday for the rest of 2011 (and beyond). I now can guarantee that, on my blog, you’ll always find something new and interesting to expand your thoughts and brighten your day (or at least something that attempts to do so!).
Here are a few of the article ideas I have in store for the next few months:
- Etsy Item Highlights – I am continually inspired by the creativity of my fellow Etsy artists and the amazing products they design. I’m sure you will be, too. In the coming weeks and months, I’ll share with you my favorite finds.
- Craft Fair Post-Mortems – I’ve got lots of craft fairs lined up for 2011, and after each one, I’ll be sure to let you know what I liked, what I didn’t like, and what I need to do differently next time around. I’m new to craft fairs, so this will be an exciting new adventure!
- Artist Interviews – Sometimes I stumble upon an artist who doesn’t just inspire me by one or two items, but who inspires me by their entire shop! When that happens, I’ll share with you a bit more information about them and their creative process.
- Project of the Week – Each week, I’ll highlight one of my own items. Sometimes they’ll be new items, sometimes not, but they’ll always be the items that have most occupied my thoughts and energies for that week. I’ll let you know what sparked the idea and how I tackled the design process.
- How-To Tutorials – Occasionally, I stumble upon a crafting idea I can’t wait to share. When that happens, I’ll give you the details you need to do it yourself.
That’s a brief preview of what I’ve planned, but if you have suggestions or ideas about what you’d like to see in this blog space, please let me know! This blog is just as much about you, my friends and family, as it is about me.
Enjoy your Valentine’s Day! 🙂